Our Beliefs, Standards, & Warranty
It’s principles that ensure our feet remain on the ground yet get us up in the morning. Locally sourced material is just good business. It ensures shoppers can trust and feel good about the product they’ve purchased. Locally made in North Carolina’s furniture capital region means JP Home Furnishings is made by expert craftsmen whose lives are, and have always been, home furnishings.
They live and breathe their craft, and nobody does it better. Promises are guarantees. If we say 6 weeks, we mean it. If we say 24, we mean that too. There’s no hype, only truth. We’re powered by a passion for product that goes above and beyond, and it’s in the detail of every welt, every pillow, every nail head. It’s got to be perfect, or it’s just not.
- Constructed of a Combination of Kiln Dried Mixed Hardwoods and Engineered Hardwood
- Puzzle Cut for Added Strength and Durability
- Joint Construction Consists of Dado or Dowel Joints Glued Together with High-Solid Poly Vinyl Adhesive and Reinforced with Corner Blocks and Screws at Critical Stress Points
- Tire Wires on Back and Seat Springs for Additional Support (Tight Back Frames)
- Decorative Wood Legs, for Ease Of Installation, Are Screwed Into Frames for Easy Mounting, Dismounting
Cushions, Cushioning, and Pillows
- Seat Cushion Cores Are 2.0/28 oz High Density Poly Foam Wrapped In Dacron Fiber Wrapping
- Back Cushions Are Wrapped and Filled with Premium 15-Denier Poly Fiber
- 100% Dacron Polyester Fiber Back Cushion Encased in a Channel Ticking with Separate Compartments to Prevent Fiber Fall Down
- Padded Arms
- Padded In-Back
- Padded Edge Roll
- 20″ Down Blend Accent Pillows, Welted with Zipper on All Pieces (no upcharge)